We collect nonpublic personal and business information about you and your company from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications, tax preparation worksheets, sales sheets, check stubs, computer files and other documents we use in preparing your financial statements, tax returns or other forms;
• Personal interviews and conferences with you.
• Information received from you and others about your transactions with others and us.
• Information received from consumer reporting agencies.
• Information received from affiliates and non-affiliated service companies and other financial institutions performing marketing services on our behalf and with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal or business information about you to anyone, except as permitted or required by law.
We restrict access to your personal and business information to those employees or contractors who need to know that information to provide products or services to you.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal and business information.
Your confidence in us is important and we want you to know that your personal and account information is safe. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.